|Shell Construction||Lightweight polycarbonate shell|
|Safety Rating||D.O.T / E.C.E approved|
|Closing System||D-ring closure system|
- Brand: BELL
- Gender: Universal
- Removable washable, and antibacterial interior
- Aerodynamic design for exceptional stability
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded wind collar to drastically reduce wind and road noise
- Contoured cheek pads for excellent fit and comfort
- Integrated speaker pockets for audio speakers
- Click Release for a fast, easy and tool-free shield change
- Nutra Fog II superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- DOT / ECE approved
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
|SIZE||CM||IN||HAT SIZE (IN)|
|XS||53–54||20 7/8–21 1/8||6 5/8–6 3/4|
|S||55–56||21 1/2–21 7/8||6 7/8–7|
|M||57–58||22 1/4–22 5/8||7 1/8–7 1/4|
|L||59–60||23–23 1/2||7 3/8–7 1/2|
|XL||61 – 62||23 7/8–24 1/2||7 5/8–7 3/4|
|2XL||63–64||24 5/8–25||7 7/8–8|
|3XL||65–66||25 1/2–26||8 1/8–8 1/4|
The philosophy behind Bell helmets exists to inspire and enable the next generation of boundary breakers. It is built from auto racing, motorcycle, and bicycle culture. We don’t just make helmets; we make possibilities. Born in a garage. Fueled by grease and will. Guided by pure intent to encourage the world to live, ride, drive, and thrive. Hand-in-hand with the world’s best drivers and riders, Bell continues to enable the world’s best to be their best … as it always has.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today