Showing 1–24 of 41 results
Buy The Most Comfortable And Durable Riding Pants In IndiaMotorcycle riding pants are an important part of the safety gear while riding a motorcycle. They are designed to be more tougher and durable than regular jeans or trousers to provide protection against abrasion and injuries in case of a crash. They are made with materials like polyester, nylon, and mesh for higher durability and comfort for your legs, knees and hips. Riding pants are designed to be paired with a motorcycle riding jacket to protect the entire body. The toughness of riding pants can be increased by adding knee protectors to keep your knee and shin bones protected. They can also keep your lower body dry and warm while riding in the rain and cold weather. Some riding pants also have high visibility reflectors making your position easily visible to other riders on a dark road.
Check These Features While Buying Bike Riding Pants
- Quality of the material: The pants must be made from high-durability materials such as Cordura, Kevlar, or polyester. This can ensure that the pants do not tear in case of an accident and protect your hips, knees and legs from abrasion.
- Fit and comfort: The pants should not fit too tight or too loose. It is important that the rider feels comfortable to take complete advantage of the safety gear. Check for waistbands, stretchability and flexibility while shopping.
- Weather resistance: The riding pants should have weather-resistant features like being waterproof, wind resistant, and insulation. It should be able to keep the rider completely dry when paired with a waterproof riding jacket.
- Ventilation: Ventilation is an important feature for a comfortable ride during warm weather. Pants should have proper ventilation systems like zippers and mesh panels to avoid heat strokes.
- Pockets and cargo: The pockets and storage are also important to keep your personal belongings safe. Check for the number and size of the pockets and how they are sealed.
- Impact protection: The riding pants should be durable to withstand dragging on the road without harming the rider in case of an accident. Look for pants with built-in armour or a place to add armour at the hips, thighs and knees.
- Budget and price: Expensive pants don’t always mean good quality pants. You should definitely find good-quality riding pants that are comfortable and durable within your budget.
- Style: Reflecting your riding style in your gear can make you feel more confident. Make sure the riding pants match your personality as well as the rest of your riding gear.