- Brand: Rynox
- Gender: Universal
- 10000mm Water Resistance: The shell is made from a fabric rated for water resistance up to 10000mm, perfect for Indian monsoons on a motorcycle.
- Double Ripstop Polyester: The Double Ripstop weave of the abrasion-resistant polyester shell prevents small tears from spreading and lengthens the life of the jacket
- Hi-Viz Green Shell: When it rains heavily, visibility typically goes down. The hi-viz green shell of H2Go keeps you visible to oncoming traffic.
- Retro-Reflective Trims: Sometimes, you need to continue riding after dark. The retro-reflective trims light up in the headlight of oncoming traffic and keep your visible
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily over a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The H2Go can also be worn as an independent rain jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms reduces wind resistance and prevents fatigue.
- Heat Sealed Seams: Precision sealed seams prevent ingress of water at the seams and keep you dry.
- YKK Aquaguard Zipper: 100% waterproof YKK Aquaguard zipper, backed by a wide gutter flap lets you wear the jacket easily and keeps you dry once the jacket is zipped up.
- 3 Panel Hood with Cord Lock: 3 panel design makes the hood compact and ergonomic. Cord Lock lets you cinch the hood to your preference.
- Independently Actuating Hood: The hood actuates independent of the collar and provides more flexibility for head movement
- Rear Exhaust Vents: Inverted rear exhaust vents on the shoulder blades assist in removal of hot and humid air from inside the jacket, and keep you cool and dry.
- Cord Lock On Hem: Cord Locks on the bottom, on either side, let you adjust the fit of the jacket to your preference.
- Gloves Friendly Cuffs: Elasticated cuffs with forearms wide enough to fit over gloves lets you easily pull the sleeves of H2Go over your riding jacket and gloves.
- High Collar: Height of the collar designed to prevent capillary water ingress while riding, from under the chin of the helmet.
- Extremely Lightweight: Weighs only 200 gms
- Stow-away Pouch: Sleek drawstring pouch lets you store the rain jacket during transport
Wear over a Riding Jacket:
- The H2Go Rain Jacket is primarily designed and sized to be worn over a riding jacket. To wear the H2Go over a riding jacket, select the same size as the size of your riding jacket
Wear Directly Over Body:
- If you intend to wear the H2Go exclusively without a riding jacket, we recommend selecting 1 size smaller than the size of your riding jacket. Alternatively, refer to the size chart of any of our jackets, pick your size of the riding jacket, and then select 1 size smaller for the H2Go Rain Jacket.
Points to Note:
- The H2Go Rain Jacket is engineered to be worn over a riding jacket. The cut, shape, and paneling of the H2Go Rain Jacket work best in your favor only when worn over a riding jacket.
- While the H2Go Rain Jacket can be worn directly over the body, its cut, shape, and paneling are not optimized to be worn in such a way
|SIZE||BODY MEASUREMENT – CHEST CIRCUMFERENCE (INCHES)|
Rynox is a premium brand that delivers quality motorcycle apparel and luggage. As a brand Rynox believes “Quality is not an act. It is a habit”. Protection, Comfort, Reliability and Style have been the pillars of the brand and helped them deliver practical, reliable, stylish, and no-nonsense products.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today
There are no reviews yet.