- The panel / cylindrical air filter is commonly referred to as “replacement air filter”
- It is installed in the vehicle’s original airbox to replace the OEM air filter
- It is made of highly performing materials that allow an increased air flow combined with more efficient filtration, guaranteeing containment of all impurities from as small as 7 microns (compared to OEM’s 10 microns)
- Air flow chart for a sample BMC air filter against an OEM paper filter Temperature 25C° Humidity 25% – Pressure 1020bar
- Test ran with oem airbox and the related air flow constrictions. This chart has a pure illustrative purpose and does not refer to the present filter
- BMC air filters are produced using a “Full Moulding” system that enables the characteristic red filter to be realized from a single mould with no welded joints thus avoiding easy breakage
- The rubber used in BMC air filtering systems has a long life, is very durable and has optimum adhesion characteristics to all shapes of airboxes
- BMC filters are made of a multi-layered cotton gauze soaked with low viscosity oil covered with an epoxy coated alloy mesh to ensure protection from petrol fumes and oxidization due to air humidity
- All BM air filters are pre-oiled, and they can be washed and regenerated by using the appropriate BMC regeneration kit
About BMC Air Filter:
BMC Air Filter is one of the most renown brand in the motorcycle and automotive industries.BMC produces the world’s best quality air filters for racing, street use and composite parts.BMC’s main aim is about bringing knowledge and passion from the race into the everyday vehicle.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today