- Tarmac Drift Level 1 Riding Pants were conceived because we felt there was the need of a well priced riding pant that would still serve the purpose
- These super light slim fitting pants provide removable protection on the knee as well as the hip and the detachable dual layered waterproof liner allows you to use them in any season
- Outer Shell is 100% 600DN polyester Heavy Duty original Cordura imported Fabric for maximum Strength and Durability and Cool Mesh is 100% Polyester with greater air ventilation function
- 3M reflection piping is beautifully added in the design of the pant for reflection at night and giving it more visibility towards the riders
- Tarmac Drift Level 1 Riding Pants has Waist belt like casual jeans designed for the leather removable and adjustable belt
- Two waterproof pockets at front of the pant
- Fixed 100% Polyester Mesh lining for feel comfort and premium interior look
- Detachable double layer removable waterproof liner for blockage of water during rainy season rides
- The same doubles up to keep you warm in the winters
- CE approved removable level-I armors on Knees & thigh area
- Original YKK zippers for smooth opening and closing
- Tarmac Drift Level 1 Riding Pants comes with High Quality REFLECTIVE Tarmac printing for good visibility
- Double stitching for added strength
- Tarmac Drift Level 1 Riding Pants comes with Zip jacket to pant feature
- Velvet look rubber covered studs with Tarmac “T” logo branding
- Special designed & features for all seasons touring
Size Chart (in cms):
Tarmac is a brand that is one of the fastest-growing players in the field of motorsport, outfitting a countless number of Individuals with the highest level of protective clothing.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today