Organised by: Ban Aloi
Tour Name:Street & Offroad tour to the city of Nan | Thailand
Tour ID: 6876
Tour type: Scheduled
Duration: 12 days
Distance: 1770 km
Maximum: 10 participants
Best Season: November – February
Brief info about the tour:
On this trip we will visit the following areas:
“Phu Rua” city, “Phu Peak” , “Phu Luang” wildlife preserve area , “Phu Lom Lo” mountain , “Phu Hin Ronkla” national park , “Phu Tab Boek” mountain , “Khao Kho” mountain area , “Phu Kud” mountain and wildlife-preserve area ,“Phu Suan Sai” national park , “Phu Soi Dao” national park.
Highlights along the route:
– Explore the beauty of Phu Rua city which is located on a large, beautiful and high mountain valley.
– Visit the beautiful Sakyia forest park which houses the biggest rubber tree in the world.
– Stroll in the Phrae city which is well renowned for some of the ancient monuments and buildings all around Thailand.
– Enjoy waterfalls and mouth-watering Thai cuisines along the trip.
– Enjoy the scenic beauty of nature exploring Khao Kho national park.
– Excellent, lightly-travelled roads through the pristine mountain landscape.
– Exotic scenery, rugged landscapes and endless winding roads.
– Experience off-roading on dirt tracks or jungles with beautiful views to “Phu Rua”.
We will book rooms or bungalows (including breakfast) for your tours. If you like the nature and prefer staying out we can arrange nice campgrounds with big tents from the national parks and resorts.
Displacement : 300 cc
Maximum Power: 23 hp
No. of Gears : 5
Displacement : 300 cc
Maximum Power: 23.5 hp
No. of Gears : 6
This tour involves quite a lot of off-roading. In our experience, this tour is not suitable for pillion passengers.
To Confirm your spot, a payment of 30% needs to be made. The balance needs to be paid on arrival. The deposit is non refundable if the booking is cancelled.
Please book your flight to arrive at Loei International Airport (LOE).
You can book your return journey on Day 12 or spend the night at the hotel and leave next day.
The following dietary requirements are served and/or catered for:
In case of special food preference, kindly communicate to us while making a reservation
This is a scheduled ride. If you want to venture out with your own gang, we can customize this tour for you. Do get in touch with us for more details.
Group ride dates:
12 – 21 Mar 2018
26 Mar – 04 Apr 2018
09 – 18 Apr 2018
29 Apr – 02 May 2018
21 – 30 May 2018
18 – 27 Jun 2018