Job Openings At Bikester global:
Social Media Manager
Location: WeWork, Andheri East, Mumbai – 400093
Job Type: Full-time
Work From Office
A great opportunity for Motorcycling Enthusiasts.
Bikester Global is India’s leading online market place for Motorcycle riding gear, riding apparel and motorcycle accessories all at the most competitive market prices.
We are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager
- Conceptualize and execute organic social media strategy to grow and engage our community
- Become the go-to brand for motorcyclists to shop for their riding gear from Bikester Global
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Schedule social media posts for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Create Engaging Content for Reels
- Maintain our online community by creating engaging campaigns
- Design on-brand assets for Instagram, including stories, ads, and feed posts
- Curate on-brand, best-in-class user-generated content, memes, news and happenings to share on all the social channel
- Report on performance and manage monthly dashboards to show stats, insights and key results
- Plan content and marketing calendar
- Plan, execute and measure influencer marketing campaigns
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
- 2+ years of social media management experience
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
- Comfortable with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and have managed these platforms before
- Strong understanding of marketing strategy and how to effortlessly utilize these concepts throughout various forms of outreach
- Relevant experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention
- You love finding creative ways to engage with the community at all times
- You stay on top of all the news and buzzy things online
- You love seeing and sharing inspiring stories online and from within your community
- Excellent at using Canva and working within brand guidelines
- You have a strong eye for what’s on-brand and fits an aesthetic
- You are not shy to be on video and love interacting with people
- You have an intuitive understanding of themes and topics that matter to motorcycle enthusiasts (bikers)
- You understand that a good marketer also looks at data and can track and report all key metrics.
- Being a biker is a plus
- 6 – 8 lacs per anum.