Job Openings At Bikester global:
Customer Service Executive:
Location: C 202, crystal plaza, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053
Job Type: Full-time
Work From Office
About Bikester Global:
Bikester Global is India’s leading online market place for guided motorcycle tours, riding gear, riding apparel and motorcycle accessories all at the most competitive market prices.
We provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience convenient as well as enjoyable.
Being fore runners in the guided motorcycle space, our online retail store is step towards being able to cater to the needs of the Indian motorcyclist and share our passion for riding with other motorcycle enthusiast. We understand the constantly evolving needs of riders and want to be able to make Indian riding experience safe and enjoyable. Be the Indian Himalayas’ or the tea plantations of Coorg or the Race Track, we have the right gear for all needs.
Working in the startup world can be one of the most challenging, exhilarating, sometimes heartbreaking, and oftentimes fulfilling journeys of your life. We’re looking for a person who- d love all the ups and downs, a person who bleeds business and is passionate about new ideas and change.
A motorcyclist or a traveller would be an add on.
We’re currently on a look out for a specific role of Customer Service/sales representative (Internally known as Gear Expert).
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Take ownership of customer issues
- Troubleshoot problems and see them through to resolution
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from customers
- Document knowledge in the form of solution articles
- Attract potential customers by answering product (listed on our website) related questions and suggesting information about other sellable products
- Good/Extremely good verbal communication
- Good/Extremely good Written Communication
- Ability to understand and solve customer’s problems
- Team player
- Competent technical knowledge
- Ability to honor deadlines
- Numerical ability
Modes of Communication:
- Whatsapp messages
- Social media comments
- Walk in customers (very rare)