Job Openings At Bikester global:
Content Writer Intern:
Location: C 202, crystal plaza, New Link Road, Andheri West, Mumbai – 400053
Job Type: Full-time
Work From Office
About Bikester Global:
Bikester Global is India’s leading online market place for guided motorcycle tours, riding gear, riding apparel and motorcycle accessories all at the most competitive market prices.
We provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience convenient as well as enjoyable.
Being fore runners in the guided motorcycle space, our online retail store is step towards being able to cater to the needs of the Indian motorcyclist and share our passion for riding with other motorcycle enthusiast. We understand the constantly evolving needs of riders and want to be able to make Indian riding experience safe and enjoyable. Be the Indian Himalayas’ or the tea plantations of Coorg or the Race Track, we have the right gear for all needs.
Working in the startup world can be one of the most challenging, exhilarating, sometimes heartbreaking, and oftentimes fulfilling journeys of your life. We’re looking for a person who- d love all the ups and downs, a person who bleeds business and is passionate about new ideas and change.
A motorcyclist or a traveller would be an add on.
- We are looking to hire a dedicated Content Writer Intern to create content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website. The Content Writer’s responsibilities include evaluating analytics to adjust content as needed, regularly updating the company’s website, and promoting the company blog by pitching articles to various third-party platforms. You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content.
Content Writer Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Fresher
Salary: ₹3,000.00 per month