- Tundra was designed with the sole purpose of offering a more comfortable monsoon as well as winter rides.
- DryTerraTM Tech waterproof membrane will keep your hands completely dry even during blistering rain.
- 3M thinsulate with large air pockets offers insulation from the external chills and helps trap the body heat within the gloves.
- The best-in-class Thinsulate insulation from 3M°’ is used to keep you snug and warm in cold weather riding conditions. 3MT” Thinsulate features large air pockets to trap heat, allowing the gloves to remain extremely warm for an extended period of time.
- The specially engineered DryTerra tech waterproof membrane ensures your hands are comfortable and dry in the rains. DryTerra tech membrane offers 100% waterproofing as long as entry point to the gloves is covered properly.
- SuperFabric is world-renowned for its higher abrasion and cut resistance. Tundra’s palm area is reinforced with double-stitched SuperFabric inserts with EVA padding offering high abrasion and impact protection.
- TPU protectors are placed over the knuckles to ensure your hands are well protected by absorbing the impact better. An additional memory foam layer is placed under the TPU protector for comfort. They come in 2 sizes to offer better coverage across a wider range of knuckle widths.
- Tundra comes with foam paddings on the fingers for impact absorption in case of an unfortunate fall.
- An additional layer of leather with a special conductive coating on the index and thumb tips of both hands for easy operation of touchscreen devices.
- Engineered SuperGrip silicone texturized panel at the purlicue (the area between fore-finger and thumb) and on the fingertips of the index and middle fingers which offers superb grip on the bars as well as assists with smooth lever operation even in wet conditions.
- Strategically placed soft viper on the left hand of the Tundra helps clean the helmet visor in rainy conditions.
- Tundra offers wide coverage on the side of the hands with the help of an additional layer of leather on the palm and pinky finger, Superfabric on the palm region, and a longer gauntlet. The longer low-profile gauntlet allows you to even wear the jacket over the gloves.
ViaTerra is a brand that aims to be a trustworthy companion to anyone who wishes to travel this beautiful plant on a motorcycle. Uncompromising quality has always been the hallmark of ViaTerra, a belief that helps them convert brilliant ideas into brilliant products. With around half a million kilometers of combined motorcycling experience among the team, they understand the needs of fellow bikers and excel at creating product-based solutions.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today