- EIRT (Energy Impact Resistant Thermoplastic)
Homologation: ECE 22-05
(Each helmet is accompanied with genuine copy of certificate by the
UNITED KINGDOM Vehicle Authority (E11).
- Multiple Density EPS
- Quick Release Visor Mechanism
- Embedded speaker pockets for communication systems.
- Proudly Made in India
- Breathable, hypoallergenic liners
- Fully removable and washable.
- Resil coated comfort liner.
- Antistatic Moisture Controlled Fabric
- Breath Deflector Included
- Chin Curtain Included
- Weight: 1450 grams approximately
- Equipped with a practical quick release buckle for micro metric adjustment.
- Chin Air Vents
- Channeled Exhausts
- Hot Air Rear Exhausts
- Top Air Vents
- Wide Vision
- UV Resistant
- Pinlock Ready
|Size||Head Circumference ( cm )|
SMK as a brand is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of protective helmets for motorcyclists arrives with its SMK range, a collection that is already complete, but one which will continue to grow in the coming years, with increasingly innovative and technologically advanced products that are safe and aesthetically captivating. SMK helmets are conceptualized and designed in Europe. From the molding of shells and components to painting and assembly, not forgetting the cutting-edge laboratories in which SMK helmets are tested in accordance with international homologations.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today