- The Pioneer EVO leans heavily on LS2’s Rally experience and offers the rider everything they need for serious adventure enduro riding
- The shell is built using strong, very light, and with just a bit of flexibility, Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) to help absorb energy.
- 3 shell sizes for a great fitting helmet that is as small and light as possible. Dual-density EPS safety liner allows for state-of-the-art energy absorption
- The comfort padding is covered with a technical, breathable and hypoallergenic fabric that is removable and washable, so you can keep it as fresh as new
- The shield is scratch- and UV-resistant and optically correct. The Pioneer Evo uses the Twin Shield System built-in sun shield to shade your eyes from the bright desert sun
- LS2’s Quick Release System chin strap makes getting it on and off a breeze, and in case of emergency, the cheek pads use the Emergency Release System quick pull cheek pads
- Cheek pads are contour cut from high quality foam using LS2’s 3D laser technology
- The wide eye port accommodates most major brands of goggles (goggles sold separately)
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell
- Multi-density EPS
- 3 shell sizes: XS-SM, MD-LG, XL-3XL
- Twin Shield inner sun shield
- Scratch-, fog- and UV-resistant face shield
- Removable and washable liner and cheek pads
- Emergency release cheek pads
- Quick release chin straps
- Dynamic Flow-through Ventilation creates a constant flow of air
- Certified ECE 22.05
- GR 1350 ± 50
- XXS – 3XL
- 3 Shells
- Long Oval
- GENDER Unisex
- Removable & Washable
- Laser-Cut Foam
- Twin Shield System
- Scratch Resistant
- UV Resistant
- Fog Resistant
- Pinlock Max Vision Ready (Not Included)
- Quick Release Strap
- Emergency Release System
- Reinforced Chin Strap
- Metal Security Plate
- Multi-Density EPS
- Channeled Ports
- Top Vent
- Chin Vent
- Side Vent
- Exhaust Port
Mini Size Chart:
|JUNIOR SIZES||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE|
LS2 is a 1990s brand, which designs its range of helmets with one focus in mind: functionality. Purpose-built by engineers passionate about motorcycling, LS2 Helmets cover a vast swath of the motorcycle community; from competition inspired off-road and track helmets to the classic cruiser and scooter lids, LS2 has a helmet to get the job done. Using a mix of materials and technology, the Barcelona based company delivers affordable, high-quality helmets constructed using the latest production techniques and assembled with scrupulous attention to detail.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today
There are no reviews yet.