- Certification– ECE Certified
- Type-Flip-up Helmet
- The LS2 Modular Motorcycle helmet is one of the most innovative flip-up style helmets ever developed.
- It is lightweight, aerodynamic and contains 3 shell sizes to allow for a perfect fit and the smallest shell possible.
- A full metal latch assures the chin bar will stay locked when closed, and a solid detent at the top so it won’t drop unexpectedly.
- The Metro is dual homologated as both a full face and an open face design by ECE 22.05.
- The chin bar has four removable plates that cover large intake vents.
- The shield is optically correct and comes with LS2’s Fog Fighter fog resistant insert for the maximum in fog protection.
- The shield is scratch and UV resistant and can be changed quickly and easily with our tool-less quick-change system.
- The Metro uses our Twin Shield System drop-down sun shield.
- The removable, washable comfort padding uses breathable technical fabric and is easy to keep as fresh as new.
- Our cheek pads use ultra-high-quality foam that is cut to shape using LS2’s 3D laser technology for all day comfort and no hot spot.
|Strap Type||Quick Release|
LS2 is a 1990s brand, which designs its range of helmets with one focus in mind: functionality. Purpose-built by engineers passionate about motorcycling, LS2 Helmets cover a vast swath of the motorcycle community; from competition inspired off-road and track helmets to the classic cruiser and scooter lids, LS2 has a helmet to get the job done. Using a mix of materials and technology, the Barcelona based company delivers affordable, high-quality helmets constructed using the latest production techniques and assembled with scrupulous attention to detail.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today