- Bilmola Nex 2 Octo designs with the story of King Octo, a legendary giant creature that the North Sea tribe fear of. It is often described as a giant banana squid Rising out of the water at once jumped, it was higher than the ship’s mast they likely to attack shippers Wrapped it tentacles around the hull The remaining tentacles will then use to tighten the crew until the bones are crushed. Some crew were strangled into his terrifying mouths. Inspiration from this story so here come a perfect Octo pattern. There are 3 colors, Octo Pink Octo Green and Octo Blue.
- With inspiration from the legendary giant Octo into INK drawing pattern on the helmet. To stand out and have a story through the design skills of the Maztab team that carefully draws the octopus pattern that is outstanding from every pattern that has been designed
- The Bilmola Nex 2 Octo tells the story of King Octo, the legendary giant sea creature that terrorises the people of the North Sea Tribe. Often described as a giant squid, it can leap above the height of a ship’s mast, before crashing down to wrap its main tentacles around the hull. It then tightens its remaining tentacles around the sailors, crushing their bones and the breath from their bodies leaving terror on their faces as they die.
- With inspiration and attention to every minute detail, this wild story from the sea is told graphically by the Maztab Team and is available in three colors: Octo Pink, Octo Green and Octo Blue.
- ISI Certified
- Shell Material: Shock Resistant Thermoplastic
- Cushion Material: Expanded Polystyrene
- Interior Liner: Active Air
- Visor: Polycarbonate with Anti Scratch Treatment
- PINLOCK System: PINLOCK 30
- Retention System: Stepping Lock Made from Stainless Steel SUS 304
- Cushion Structure: Multi Density
- Removable Interior: Available
- Visor Ratchet System: Quick Release System
- 1 Shell Size
- Cushion Sizes: S, M, L
- Interior Liner Sizes XS-XL
- Interior Circumference (cm): 53-54, 55-56, 57-58, 59, 60, 61
- Weight: 1450±50 g
- Standard Certificate: ECE R22.05 & TIS 369-2557
- Visor Color: Clear (STD, Dark Smoke, Iridium Rainbow)
- Ventilation Number: 4 Channels
The purity of speed inspires and defines everything we do at Bilmola. In our design studio the pursuit of speed forces a focus on aerodynamic efficiency which has driven our helmets towards the teardrop shape that the laws of physics define as the most efficient form to fly through the air below the speed of sound.The rounded front of each helmet tapers towards the rear, bringing the air smoothly to the rider’s back with minimal wind turbulence and buffeting at high speeds. As the rider, this gifts you the thrill of speed at its purest within the safety of a finely crafted motorcycle helmet
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today