- Ninja is known as a spy group. During the period of changing the rule of Japan. At the same time, the ninja has been compared to Samurai. Samurai is like a warrior fighting in the foreground. While the ninjas are fighters fighting behind the scenes. In addition, it is said that some people are both ninjas and samurai at the same time. Nowadays, there are no traces of the person being a ninja. Leaving only Samurai. Bilmola took the story of the ninja to the helmet in the Nex 2020 model, using the glowing color technique to show what the ninja is best at. This helmet does glow in the dark and this is a very cool feature of bilmola.
- The legendary Ninja emerged in feudal Japan as a covert group of warriors and mercenaries, whose methods for espionage and assasination behind enemy lines were regarded as dishonourable by the Samurai, who fought in open warfare. Despite this, it is said that some Samurai also operated as Ninja.
- Like the Ninja themselves, there is no documented trace of their existence, leaving them as the stuff of Japanese folklore and legend.
- Bilmola’s brings the mystery of these ultimate fighters to the Nex Ninja. Integral to the graphics is the glowing color technique that shines through the darkness to display the Ninja at their lethal best.
- ISI Certified
- Shell Material: Shock Resistant Thermoplastic
- Cushion Material: Expanded Polystyrene
- Interior Liner: Active Air
- Visor: Polycarbonate with Anti Scratch Treatment
- PINLOCK System: PINLOCK 30
- Retention System: Stepping Lock Made from Stainless Steel SUS 304
- Cushion Structure: Multi Density
- Removable Interior: Available
- Visor Ratchet System: Quick Release System
- 1 Shell Size
- Cushion Sizes: S, M, L
- Interior Liner Sizes XS-XL
- Interior Circumference (cm): 53-54, 55-56, 57-58, 59, 60, 61
- Weight: 1450±50 g
- Standard Certificate: ECE R22.05 & TIS 369-2557
- Visor Color: Clear (STD, Dark Smoke, Iridium Rainbow)
- Ventilation Number: 4 Channels
The purity of speed inspires and defines everything we do at Bilmola. In our design studio the pursuit of speed forces a focus on aerodynamic efficiency which has driven our helmets towards the teardrop shape that the laws of physics define as the most efficient form to fly through the air below the speed of sound.The rounded front of each helmet tapers towards the rear, bringing the air smoothly to the rider’s back with minimal wind turbulence and buffeting at high speeds. As the rider, this gifts you the thrill of speed at its purest within the safety of a finely crafted motorcycle helmet
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today