- ABS shell
- Internal Sun Visor
- ISI, DOT & ECE certified
- ECE certified visor
- Hypoallergenic Liner
- Multi-Density EPS liner
- Reinforced strap and micrometric
- Removable, washable and anti-bacterial interior
- Weighs up to 1200 grams
- Refer to [email protected] for any manufacturing defects on the shell.
- The fit of the helmet is very important to ensure proper protection.
- Before selecting your size, we suggest you take a tape measure and measure your head size.
- Don’t leave it to chance!
- Consult the Axor size chart given below for your size!
|XS||53 – 54|
|S||55 – 56|
|M||57 – 58|
|XL||61 – 62|
|XXL||63 – 64|
Axor started its journey in the year 2015 with the collaboration of International designers and experts in the industry. Axor helmets are conceptualized and designed in Italy while exclusively promoted by the pioneers of the industry. Axor was created to cater premium biking segment with high-end products while keeping it cost-effective yet uncompromising on the quality and safety standards of the helmets.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today
There are no reviews yet.