|Safety Rating||DOT approved|
|Closing System||Double D-ring Strap|
|Helmet Weight||1.500 kgs|
- Each leather cladding is crafted by a single artisan.
- No animal, endangered or otherwise is ever reared primarily for hides
- The existing leather goods industry generates a lot of surplus hides that are rejected because of ‘imperfections’ small scars or subtle variation
- We believe this natural quality is characteristics of leather
- We source each hide from stock and sample lots where the leather has already been tanned and is lying unused
- Unique designs of peak and a finish of Antique Bronze/Oxidized Bronze fitting to compliment the classic leather look helmets
- Our leather cladding on helmets, possible imperfection, or irregularities steaming from tanning or handcrafting is part of their originality
- And are due to manual treatments to which they have been subject so as to obtain a unique craft product
- Special attention is taken care of the shell shape, design, and materials to minimize the impact
- A double D-ring is used in the chin strap to secure the helmet in order to prevent it from rolling off
- It is key to obtain a perfect fit for your head from outside to inside
- The configuration of the EPS liner is attained to match closely to the human head shape
|Size Name||In Centimeters|
|XS||53 – 54|
|S||55 – 56|
|M||57 – 58|
|XL||61 – 62|
|XXL||63 – 64|
Axor started its journey in the year 2015 with the collaboration of International designers and experts in the industry. Axor helmets are conceptualized and designed in Italy while exclusively promoted by the pioneers of the industry. Axor was created to cater premium biking segment with high-end products while keeping it cost-effective yet uncompromising on the quality and safety standards of the helmets.
We truly believe that we provide the most varied selection of premium riding gear from the most renown brands all in one place to make your buying experience enjoyable – and we back it up for a risk-free 30 day guarantee.
If you don’t have a Happy Experience, we will make it right for you so that you’re 100% satisfied.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to know that there’s absolutely ZERO RISK buying something you like and trying it out. If you don’t like it, write to us and we’ll make it right.
We are Happy when YOU are Happy!
Be a Part of the Bikester Family Today