Now you don’t have to spend your time and energy to prepare for your journey and keep track of it. There are apps for motorcyclists that would record your new stunt angles with your bike, remember your bike’s service dates, help you check the weather before going out on a bike ride etc. Don’t worry, it won’t take up much of your phone’s battery.
The following are the five 5 best apps:
EatSleepRide Motorcycle GPS is the best tracking, social + safety app for motorcycle riders. This app enables you to share your location to limited number of chosen contacts. This app will never let you feel alone on your ride.
- Track your rides
- Share ride details
- Record speed
- Record mileage and lean angle
- Discover brand new routes
- Challenge- where you can show off your skills, and climb your way up a leader board – which in the end might just win you prizes
- It also detects your motorcycle crash and will alert specified contacts and emergency services with your location via text and email
You can create your own travel journal using this app. It tracks the route you have travelled and also the places you that you have visited. You just have to carry your phone with Polarsteps in it. Your travel routes, locations and photos are seamlessly transferred to your personal traveler profile.
- Easily track your travels
- Follow your family and friends on their trips
- Get an instant photo album
- Minimal battery consumption
- Full privacy control
- Tracking works offline
It is an app designed to capture each and every detail of your precious asset i.e your bike. Technically, It is a collaboration of many apps in one. Users find it unique, quite simple and user friendly
- Expense Manager (Fuel, Oil, Service, Toll, Parking etc)
- Document Manager by saving snapshots of vehicle receipts & papers
- Finance Manager (Insurance & Loan)
- Export Report (Customised Date Range)
- Trip Manager- Relevant Vehicle Statistics and Reminders & Alerts for Service, Finance etc.
Dark Sky Weather
Dark Sky can inform you exactly when it will rain (or snow) up to an hour in advance. You can also explore the most beautiful weather animation you’ve ever seen, both forward in time or back.
- Gives you minute to minute weather information
- Beautiful and user friendly weather animations
- Notifies of government severe weather alerts
First Aid By Red Cross
This app is free, simple and life-saving. It helps you to know what to do in an emergency with the help of videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice. All this information is hosted in a single app which needs no internet connection thereby making it fast and easy to access.
- Videos and animations of step-by-step instructions
- Tips on how to prepare for some of the most common emergency situations
- It also has a personal panic button which is instantly accessible
- Few tests to find out how much you’ve learned by taking interactive quizzes
- Latest news and information on in-depth first aid courses
By Jagruthi Tippana